Now I know you might be thinking, I'm doing all this social media stuff already, I don't have the time to write a blog as well! I get that, it can be real struggle making beautiful handmade products and juggling all the business side of things too but there are many benefits to having a blog for your business so why not read the following points and see whether you think a blog is a good fit for your business.
1. It's a way to share more information about you and your business than what you would post on social media.
2. A recent survey found that 60% of businesses that blog get more customers. Remember the more your customers know like and trust you the more sales you are likely to get!
3. You can come across as an expert in your field. Whatever it is you make, you can write posts on your blog about how your products solve your customers problems.
4. You can host videos on a blog. This is a great way for your customers to get to know you better!
5. You can set up a blog for free on blogger.com or wordpress.
6. You can create Pinterest friendly graphics about your blog like the one below, pin them to Pinterest and watch your audience grow.
7. You can have a newsletter sign up on your blog. The more places you can get people to sign up to your newsletter the better.
8. You can collaborate with other businesses and invite them to write a blog post for you. Networking with other business owners is a great thing to do for your business.
I hope this has given you some food for thought as to whether a blog is for you! Love Lynsey x