Have you considered using Pinterest to promote your handmade products?
If not here are some great reasons why you should!
* 300 million people use Pinterest
* There are 200 billion saved pins!
* 87% of pinners have purchased products after finding them via Pinterest.
* Pinterest is the highest converting platform for sales!
Personally for me Pinterest is the highest source of traffic for my website and my Etsy store!
Here are some top tips to help you get the most from using Pinterest:
1. You can create up to 200 boards!
2. You can create boards for the different items that you make
3. You can add a Pinterest button to your browser to making pinning quick and easy
4. You can create images for Pinterest which are portrait in size in software and apps like Canva and Wordpress
5. It can take around 6 weeks for your pins to really start getting seen so it give it a little bit of time to see what positive affect it can have on your business.
6. The first five pins of the day are the most important and are what Pinterest will share with your followers so little and often is the best way to go.
7. Make sure your first 5 pins are your own products so they are the ones that get promoted!
8. Use as many keywords as you can in pin descriptions
9. Claim your website so you can link directly to your products
10. You can also include product videos as pins.
I hope these hints and tips really help you use Pinterest to promote your handmade business. If you would like more hints and tips you might like to join my free Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HandmadeBusinessHub