Etsy for Beginners Course
It's time to get serious about your handmade business and open an Etsy shop! Etsy is an amazing platform to sell your handmade items on and it's a great place to start your online business!
In this course not only do I tell you how to set up a successful Etsy shop but I also show you how in step by step vidoes! I make setting up your Etsy store super easy and I share so many useful hints and tips in every video that you won't pick up by just opening an Etsy store on your own.
By the end of this course this course you will know how to set up a professional looking Etsy store. You will also know how to write great product descriptions which will enable you to convert shoppers to buying customers.
This course includes 12 bitesized videos totalling one and a half hours plus other written tutorials covering the following areas:
- How to set up an Etsy shop account
- Photography hints and tips
- How to write product listings that convert to sales
- Listing titles and keyword tags
- Example product description
- How to add a product to your Etsy store
- How to set up listings to collect personalisation and product variations/choices
- How the Etsy shop manager works
- How to understand Etsy shop settings
- How to set up delivery profiles
- How to set up your Etsy shop front
- How to set up sales and discounts
- Bonus video - How to create a shop banner in Canva
Etsy for Beginners is an online course that is brought to you in the form of a 20 page V-Book. A V-Book is an online book with videos that you can watch and read online When you purchase your course you will receive an email with a link to your online course. You just need to copy and past the link into your internet browser to view the course.
Please note no physical product will be sent.